Is the quarantine started to drive you and your family crazy? Are you running out of projects to bide time away? Are you looking for ways to keep your kids busy? If you answer yes to any of these questions, we think it is the perfect time to improve your garage or home with new flooring!
COVID-19 Safety Recommendations Followed
Dreamcoat Flooring’s technicians are all trained to use social distancing and other healthy practices to ensure your family and their fellow crew members remain safe while your new floor is being applied, and you can be sure a safe distance of six feet is always maintained by our technicians. It will take 2-3 days to complete your floor, which does not include curing time.
Advantages of Epoxy Flooring
If you are not familiar with epoxy flooring, you may not know all the advantages it has to offer. Here are some of the reasons you will enjoy a beautiful epoxy floor by Dreamcoat Flooring.
- The beautiful appearance of epoxy flooring adds value to your garage and home. The smooth surface allows for easy sweeping and maintenance.
- The “per square foot” cost of epoxy floors is very affordable. The convenience of being able to apply it directly over concrete or other flooring lowers the installation cost considerably.
- Once applied, the epoxy floor protects the concrete from stains, moisture, and slight cracks. You save more money since it eliminates the need for cleaning grout.
- Epoxy flooring is highly popular because of its exceptional durability and anti-fatigue qualities. Additionally the epoxy floor has a longer lifespan than most other floors. Epoxy flooring is also resistant to bacteria and germs.
- Beautiful epoxy floors are highly resistant to stains and corrosive liquids, such as gasoline, oil, transmission fluid, bleach, cleaners, and other chemicals. Resistance to heat and water is another plus of this wonderful flooring material.
- Epoxy flooring can be very attractive offering a wide choice of options. Choose from solid colors, blended color chips, Granitex colors, metallic epoxy and mica flake.
Experience and Reputation
Dreamcoat Flooring has an excellent reputation for using only the highest quality industrial grade materials in all their installations, including residential garage floors. Your garage floor will receive the same precision installation techniques as used in large commercial jobs such as showrooms and airport hangars. Dreamcoat Flooring is a BBB top-rated business for concrete coating and holds a registered contractor’s license. Technicians are highly trained and will never cut corners. Their goal is to complete your garage floor on time and on budget. Your new epoxy flooring will be long-lasting and high-quality.
Even during this challenging time where all of us are dealing with a new normal due to the COVID-19 virus, Dreamcoat flooring is ready to meet your needs while following all safety and health recommendations to protect both your family and our experienced technicians. Call or text us at (480) 226-4172 to schedule an appointment to learn how we can give you a beautiful and durable new epoxy floor for your garage.
Why not use this time to clean, beautify your garage?