Worried over the plain dull look of epoxy flooring? Don’t fret! Among the limitless choices in concrete flooring, metallic epoxy flooring has become one of the popular options for its unique look and color combinations. When applied to the surface, it provides a smooth, glass-like finish with reflective sparkles. Unlike plain epoxy flooring, our metallic epoxy floor coverings give a three-dimensional look t and can be compared to moon craters, lightning strikes, or shimmery pearlescence.
Here we’ve listed a few reasons to choose metallic epoxy flooring over regular concrete epoxy coating.
- Metallic epoxy flooring creates a 3D appearance by manipulating pigmentation in the metallic mixture.
- It can still provide higher levels of resistance and is suitable for commercial settings that handle high wear, foot-traffic, water, impact, scratching, and so much more.
- It forms a protective layer that prevents concrete from soaking up harmful liquids and creates protection against grease, cracks, and other permanent stains.
- The longevity of the metallic epoxy floors doubles the expectancy compared to other concrete floors.
- Metallic epoxy floors offer unique patterns and color options that can never be duplicated.
- This type of flooring increases light reflectivity which improves the design and modernizes commercial offices and homes
- Metallic epoxy floor hides concrete divots and oil marks
- Metallic garage floor epoxy in Phoenix Arizona requires monthly cleaning compared to flake epoxy floors but offers a shine that is unmatched to other floor coverings
- Depending on the usage and maintenance, metallic epoxy floors will extend the life of your floor.
- With ENDLESS design options available, a Dreamcoat metallic floor will make a beautiful addition to your residential or commercial space.