Did you know epoxy floor coating for your garage or basement adds a decorative dimension to your cement surface along with protecting it from wear, stains, and damage? Epoxy floor coating is resilient and comes in different color options that coordinate well with your existing or future décor of your home. Whether it’s used in your garage or basement, you want to go beyond the basic colors. Here we’ve listed a few tips that help you choose the right for your stained concrete epoxy coating in Phoenix.
- If you consider epoxy floor coating for specialty rooms such as the game room, cellar, or more, you must go for a neutral color that would match your home décor.
- Go for bold colors or metallic look epoxy if you want to give your room a fun vibe.
- If you are searching for ‘epoxy floor coatings near me’ to change the feel of a room, choose bright colors and cool tones that add a stylish touch and create a calm atmosphere.
- Epoxy garage floor coating in Phoenix AZ has less to do with the feel of the room and focuses more on the functionality. So, choose bold colors such as jet black or stark white to show dirt and grime much more than neutral tones.
- Colors like gray, beige, and full chip system work well for garages that see heavy traffic as it masks the dust and dirt.
- If you want to create a dramatic look, you can ask your stained concrete floor contractors in Phoenix to apply a metallic pearl effect that reflects and amplifies the beauty of your garage floors.
The Bottom Line
Whether you are considering epoxy floor coating for your child’s play area, entertainment room, spare room, living area, or garage, choose a color that adds character, warmth, visual interest, and depth.