Are you looking to refurbish your outdated garage flooring or thinking of re-sealing the concrete surface to get ride of skidmarks or chips? Custom epoxy garage flooring can revitalize your garage floors! If you have probably noticed as you walk around your neighborhood during the COVID epidemic, you probably are noticing some lovely driveways and fancy looking garages. Yes, installation of an epoxy garage floor in Gilbert AZ, is quickly becoming the popular thing to do in Arizona. Moreover, epoxy garage floor coatings Phoenix AZ are remarkably effective in protecting the concrete surface against any harsh impact from your car and truck tires that are caused in a well-trafficked area— of course, all while offering a sleek and lustrous finish that all your neighbors will be jealous of.
What Is An Epoxy Coating?
Epoxy coating is a mixture of two chemical components -epoxide resin and hardener to create durable and solvent-resistant garage floors. This product will shield your floor from damage and establish a firm bond which is needed for concrete.
Pro’s of Choosing Epoxy Garage Floors?
Check out these benefits epoxy garage floor Gilbert AZ to decide if this is the right choice for your space –
- Cost-Effective – Epoxy floor coating is an affordable option when compared when considering the expense of removing the current flooring, buying new tile plus additional installation expenses. With epoxy coating, your current flooring material needn’t be removed, saving you on time and costs.
- Quick Installation – Epoxy floor coating is easy to install, as you don’t have to shut down your daily activities for more than a few days for the installation and drying process.
- Covers Defects – Epoxy floorings will transform your space into a sleek area, and is especially great for times like this when we are quarantining at home, or social distancing with neighbors. Our coatings will cover any the tire marks, the numerous cracks and oil stains, on your garage floor and can give a speckled or pearlescent or multi-color chipped look.
- Long-Lasting – Epoxy has durable and protective qualities which offer long-term satisfaction. It is more enduring than wood flooring or tile as it is resistant to stain, water and shocks. Our epoxy coatings are made from an industrial grade of products plus we use a special preparation before installation so our garage floor coatings can last from 5- 10yrs
- Easy to Maintain – As epoxy covers the concrete, it is resistant to scratch, accumulation of dust particles, bacteria and germs. It is easy to use a mop, vacuum clean or broom the floor, which we recommend that our customers do every few months in order to maintain the luster and high quality.
If you are considering getting a custom epoxy flooring for your garage space, research the web for the best epoxy garage floor installers near me, and choose the type and style that best suits your needs!